Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Matt Berdyck is Rage-Ranting Lies on Social Media 2015

MATTHEW BERDYCK/KANE IS RAGE-RANTING ON THE WEB, STALKING HIS VICTIMS WITH WARNINGS, THREATS TO THEIR LIVES, AND TELLING OUTRAGEOUS LIES!

Matt Berdyck/Kane/Matt Alan/MattFilms/Lisa Bailey has become more dangerous than ever in 2016.  He is rage-ranting on Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Mashable, and Google with new lies and threats against me (and many other victims). He insists I am stalking him when everyone who has been following his ludicrous lies knows he began to stalk me in May, 2013 on LinkedIn. He was banned for threatening the lives of several members in 2 Groups on LinkedIn...and returned using fake names and several residential state locations. He has used Mountain View, CA "near Googleplex" as well as Los Angeles, CA, Wilsonville, OR, Ridgecrest, Lone Pine, Hinkley, and Barstow -- all in CA.  Currently, he says he has a Chantilly, VA address as well as stating he lives "in the heart of D.C" -- but no one other than Alex knows where he really is. His old Akron "friends" say he often lives in the basement of his mother's house in Kenmore, OH. He roams the country, changing addresses too often to be trusted or be served by a sheriff for libel, defamation of character, and other crimes, both misdemeanors and felonies. 

Matt has stated on the Google+HelpForum (Nov. and Dec. 2014 or 15) that I will soon be taken off of the internet forever with the help of his computer programmer/engineer roommate, Alex Hwang(PikaPika), who has worked for Google and Facebook -- and all that will be known about me is whatever lies are in his latest WordPress blog/Google blogspot/Mashable/Twitter accounts. 

He is an expert in SEO, so he tries to be the first blog noted when his or anyone else's name is typed-in. There isn't one truth in any of his writings; his life events (bio) change and he doesn't remember what he has stated before. 

Matt is a master liar. EXAMPLES 1): I have been paid by Monsanto to "ruin his notability as a nationally-famous filmmaker." (He has accused many others of doing that as well.) 2): I have stolen the EIN# of someone else's nonprofit organization -- and am soliciting money for myself as an impersonator of the CEO of Women Organized Against Homelessness, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. 3): I am being monitored by the DOD, NSA, and FBI for being a Domestic Terrorist. He insists my emails emanate from GE in NY state (I live in MD) and then "bounce" to the DOD in OH, which he insists mean I am being monitored as a Domestic Terrorist. (He finally admitted in 2016 that HE falsified my IP and "header.") No apology, though! 


He nominated himself for Wikipedia as a "notable person" -- and was found to be using his own IP as middelamericanjames: a sockpuppet noted as such by Wikipedia. He was banned from ever applying for Wikipedia again for vandalism of their site and constant personal promotion. He cannot accept that he is not famous as a filmmaker, homeless advocate, or important environmentalist. 

Matt put ads in Craigslist to find any "dirt" about me. Since he couldn't find any, he makes up lies about me. Matt goes to online booksellers and reviews my books as "written by a psycho so don't buy her books." He mentions I am psychotic/insane as often as he can, and writes on every TOPIX forum he can find that he has exposed me as a fraud (for impersonation). He even says I have no academic background, have written no books or articles, and am really a rival filmmaker whom he has stalked for years. The "topper"? I am responsible for him not finding a missing woman in San Diego, CA -- because "I did it for spite." (The only reason he went to San Diego was to meet his idol, a heavy metal guitarist and the son-in-law of the missing woman. Now he says he "knows" Dave Mustaine -- although he only got through to the family on the telephone. Matt is consumed with being famous.)

Matt states he can prove I don't exist since he has called my town's officials, my neighbors, and police dept. and they don't know me. He says he lived in my area in 2008 and I can't live here since my town isn't where "it's supposed to be." But the OH and WV court records reveal he was busy living in their court and jail systems in 2008-2009 for harassment, stalking, and Family Violence! This is consistent with his lie about my "committing a crime in Salt Lake City and being in a UT court in 2014 for scamming people out of their money." He mixes up his victims! That woman is Jody W. who was a fan of Matt's and they had a "falling out." So, he can't decide if I'm alive or dead -- but he found a Glendale, CA lawyer to send me a Cease and Desist letter warning me never to respond to his lies or I will be taken to court for harassing him! He repeatedly contacts Google stating I am an impersonator -- and Google removes my blogs. However, recently Matt got into arguments with Google Help Community and the "moderators" decided to return a few of my long deleted blogs defending myself. This is one of them -- updated for 2016,

Matt needs monitoring by a system like Portage Path Mental Health Care in Akron, OH, where he was sentenced due to "menacing and threatening behavior" as well as numerous other criminal and Family Court charges and convictions in OH and WV.  He has become progressively worse since his last project failed, and states it is my fault for "personally gathering Castle Homes residents together to avoid showing support for his YouTube." It is of no importance to him that I have never been in OH -- or know anyone living there. 

ALL of MatthewBerdyck'a accusations/warnings/threats have been screencapped by his many victims for any trial. He can't deny his own words and ever-changing facial photos.

Matt has many victims in 2015 and 2016, including Erin Brockvich and Diane Dimond. He has warned a professor at UCSB that as Matt closes down his environmental org, he will "take the Bren School of Environmental Science down with him." Who knows what that means....

IF YOU HAVE BEEN STALKED BY MATTHEW ALAN BERDYCK, PLEASE CONTACT THE FBI-ic3 in Akron, OH. The "newest" agent on his case works there.

11 comments:

  1. Read about Marjories "eco village" and her other fantasies on my blog. I have published this one and only public response blog as a direct result of Marjorie's unending psychosis. http://notmarjoriebard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note that Matt (aka Em Kay) has put the word "not" in front of my name on the http://...to hope people won't notice it is his BlogSpot, not mine. It's so childish -- and exactly what a bully-stalker would do. Matt did the same thing when he tried to be a "notable person" in Wikipedia recently. He used a fake name to nominate himself. He didn't fool the Wikipedia administrators, even after Matt arrived, using his own name, pretending he didn't know anything about his "nomination" by middleamericajames. Matt then argued he is a notable person because he made a few unsold YouTubes. The administrators became so disgusted with Matt, they deleted all information about him. But, it still shows up on Google listings as his attempt to be included in Wikipedia.

      Delete
  2. I have no intention of reading it and no one should. It will all be the same: lies about his latest victim: me. Nothing new, just the type of lies for 5 months...but he blogged then that my eco-villages were "concentration and internment camps for slave labor homeless who were indentured servants of mine forever...and he could prove it." He said he had contacted the county authorities to have the landowner investigated for taxes, etc. So now there are no eco-villages? Sad case, but he deliberately won't take his meds.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thankfully, there are Maryland homelessness forums, and other ways to reach out and see if this "land owner" exists, as well as Marjorie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I don't exist again. Can you read, Matt? Who wrote my doctoral dissertation, 3 published books, and the e-doc on a website for 10 years? I had three websites of my own, but was too busy traveling to keep adding material. . When you make up your mind whether I exist or not, then maybe we'll tackle whether I'm really Peter John Ross or Alex Jones. Oh; forgot: you are Alex Jones! Grow up; take your meds and make another film. I've never said you are stupid. You are bright and can write well (when you aren't ranting salacious threats). Why not write a book of your own? The story of your life could become a good book and then maybe it might become a film that you make yourself. Stop being a jerk; you are only 37 and could have a normal life if you stayed on the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you look at her "e-doc" it's seriously only like 10 pages of writing.

    All of her websites are expired.

    She is threatening my friends with e-mails about weapons, contacting their parents.

    As far as a normal life, I am working in Hollywood as a screen writer, and have three films coming out all with very famous people attached to them. My life could not be any more perfect. Well, except I have this psycho stalker who may or may not exist.

    Sure, there is a Marjorie Bard but there is no way she could seriously be this crazy. I think that someone watched a documentary and is impersonation a dead woman.

    And it's funny, all this psychopath would have to do is make a video of herself and prove she is real, but she won't, because she is not really Marjorie Bard.

    You can read about this psychopath here http://notmarjoriebard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May 27, 2014: Would you believe this malicious liar is still on the web accusing me of the most outlandish acts: 1) being a domestic terrorist followed by the Dept. of Defense, 2) has stolen the identity of someone else and the EIN # of the nonprofit org she founded in 1991 and am soliciting $ for her nonprofit org -- a felony for which I'd be in prison now instead of right here, 3) all of my websites have expired (type in my name on Google and see what I've been doing), and 4) I'm really a filmmaker whom he hates because he is successful while Matt is not.

      Since I don't know any of Matt's friends (if he has any), how could I possibly be emailing and threatening them or their parents? And with weapons? I do have an egg whisk....

      Matt keeps making videos of himself: ego trips. Why would anyone need to make videos of oneself to prove existence? Only Matt -- who needs constant attention/self aggrandizement. Soooo many photos of himself every week or so! And in different facial expressions/shades/beards that he looks like he's trying for a modeling job. He's very impressed with himself....

      Matthew Berdyck is also a welcher: he promised (on the web) on his "word of honor, no questions asked" to pay $500 to anyone who proves I exist. I did that and he refuses to pay up. As disgusting as a welcher: he goes to online bookstores where my books are sold and Reviews mine as "written by a psycho, so don't buy her books." Maybe he's just so obsessed with me because of a grandmother complex!

      Delete
  6. I wasn't going to Reply to Matt's new bunch of lies, but he now has put up even more lies and even illegal information about me. He is not "going away" by my ignoring him. It seems to invigorate him to be ignored. In this case, he actually has put an ad in Craigslist asking for personal information about me! He says he called my town's police and they said I don't exist. I think he may be stupid, and not just mentally ill! His ad on CL puts my life in jeopardy from all kinds of seriously dangerous people who should be on meds and monitored -- or imprisoned for the safety of the public.

    I'm not going to respond to each stupid lie; they are all so unbelievable. But Matt is now telling everyone I am armed and dangerous! I told him he has pushed me into the category of people who request a permit to carry because of threats against their lives. Matt has done that to me. I haven't actually filed yet, but he has lawyers (a father and daughter firm in Glendale, CA) who are provoking him to make more libelous statements instead of advising him to shut up and go away. They don't seem to understand, even with lots of information screen-capped by several victims on Google, FB, and LinkedIn, that he has been stalking victims, usually very young or old ladies, for many years. In-between the vulnerable population, he has threatened the lives and careers of several VIPs, and they all are willing to tell a judge if the firm insists on trying to establish that victims are the stalkers. There is NO proof whatsoever that Matt is a victim; HE is the stalker and has been for years. He even has criminal records in OH and WV which can't be denied...which he keeps trying to do so.

    Stay tuned to this saga; it has entered the Twilight Zone and if one follows his history, no one but a fool believes his lies. They don't make any sense when I'm viewed on Google or LinkedIn. Please feel free to look at my Profile on LinkedIn. I have one Profile which can be verified by anyone who checks. But Matt has several Profiles on LinkedIn and FB with too many false names to mention. If you are really interested, just ask me and I'll post the fake names and accounts which I know about. There must be lots of others that I don't know. If you find his false accounts, do let me know.

    One other thing: Matt claims he is a famous screenwriter and has 3 films coming out soon. He said that two years ago, and they are terrible YouTubes. I WISH he could be a successful "anything" so he would have a better life than just staying on the web, creating lying blogs and clicking on them repeatedly so he rigs the rankings. If he really had a wonderful career in Hollywood, why would he jeopardize it by making up these ridiculous blogs with nothing but lies? No one would hire him, especially in Hollywood. He is poison to anyone attached to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is now April 23, 2014. Matt has repeatedly blogged I have stolen the identity of the person who founded the nonprofit org Women Organized Against Homelessness. It was chartered in CA in 1991 -- by me (and my Board of Directors). The CA Secretary of State has told me Matthew Berdyck is a liar and is just committing identity theft. Worse, he has posted pages supposedly proving another woman founded the org -- in San Jose, CA. She was our Treasurer in 1991 and was the contact person as such. That's "normal." We do not pay IRS taxes since we are an exempt nonprofit org which does not solicit for money.

    Matt has gone ballistic. He doesn't even make sense since one day I'm dead and being impersonated by a rival filmmaker, and the next day I'm alive and he's suing me for harassing him -- and a fraud for pretending to be "me." I've read his latest Google blogs and he lies all the way through the material! I'm not sure the weed he says he loves so much has made him worse; he can't tell the truth about anything.

    I've been told by people who haven't had a vicious national serial stalker to ignore him. If they want their reputations ruined, and their nonprofit orgs to suffer, that's OK with me. But this old lady is not going to be scared away by a despicable coward who focuses on young/disabled women and elderly people. Matt needs to be in jail or prison -- and subject to the harm he has imposed on women he has physically attacked. If no one believes that, just go to the WV criminal records and see his arrest for violating an Emergency Protective Order. Further criminal records about prior events in WV are sort of hidden; you have to go to both OH and WV "odd" records to find them. But ALL of his victims have copies of those records. He is now taunting me to put them on the web. I will not endanger a woman with children just to satisfy curiosity. If you actually need those records, we have them and they will be used in court. The FBI is on his tail and it's just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just written an update (Jan. 17 2015) of the original article about Matt's rage-ranting. . It does appear above, but it doesn't show up on Google as a separate article as it should have....I may have to create another and publish it separately with a slightly new title.

      Delete
  8. WARNING: Matthew Berdyck is an extremely dangerous Internet predator with a lengthy criminal record including violent crimes. He currently has active arrest warrants in the state of Ohio. Matthew is extraordinarily mentally ill. He allegedly suffers from severe narcissistic personality disorder and uses the Internet to wreak havoc in order to replenish his narcissistic supply. He is homeless and collects disability income. His full-time job appears to be unleashing as much devastation and pain to as many people as possible using the Internet.

    He has committed many cybercrimes spanning the last decade which include: stalking, harassment, extortion, criminal intimidation, false copyright complaints, death threats, threats of violence, threats to commit acts of terrorism, and has even referred to himself as a "potential mass shooter" who may "snap". There have been hundreds and hundreds of documented victims of Matthew's cyberstalking and harassment dating back to 2012. Because Matthew is a homeless drifter, it is nearly impossible for law enforcement to track him down and hold him accountable for his crimes.

    If you encounter Matthew Berdyck DO NOT ENGAGE HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. He is an extremely dangerous mentally ill Internet predator that will stop at nothing to inflict as much pain and suffering to your real-world life as possible. This message serves as a public notice to help prevent further people from being victimized by this evil man.

    ReplyDelete